“Love fiercely. Create authentically. Live fully.”
This is the illume retreat mantra, and the very heartbeat of this intimate three-day experience. For me, it’s not about creating a space for you to learn the next marketing ploy or social media tricks. Instead, it’s about creating a space for you to learn how to produce your best, most genuine work. It’s about giving creatives the opportunity to come together and discover what it means to practically build a purpose-filled business. One that is life-giving and life-changing. One that enables you to live, love and do business wholeheartedly.
Just a few moments ago, registration for our second illume retreat opened. Our three day, three night all-inclusive retreat experience is April 25-28 at the breathtaking Travaasa Austin. Eight industry leaders will join us and help us walk step-by-step through a curriculum tailored to help you refine + simplify in your business and life. Instead of doing more, working more, or striving fruitlessly to be more, we’ll focus on an approach that hones in on what matters most. We’ll intentionally cut out the clutter and tune down the voices that seek to distract you from creating your most heartfelt business yet.
Through our unique approach of “productive rest,” illume is for the creative who desires to refresh her spirit, the big dreamer who craves a way of doing business intentionally and from the heart, and the boss lady who seeks to walk away with a tight knit community of like-minded women who are cheering her onto a life well-lived.
Are you ready to join us around the table to make big, meaningful changes to the way you’re doing business and living life? I simply can’t wait to do the work alongside you, friend!
All-inclusive registration is now on sale for an exclusive early bird rate of $3,300 and includes:
- Three full days of sessions led by no fewer than eight industry leaders. Each session is carefully crafted to help you hone in on the heartbeat of your business, infuse purpose and intentionality into every facet of your business systems, and help you grow your business thoughtfully and authentically.
- Four hands-on creative sessions for you to build community with attendees and speakers, learn from a talented creative and try your hand at a new skill, concept or art form. For our April dates, we will be learning modern calligraphy, floral design, intentional budgeting, and how to actionably punch fear in the face.
- Designed Q&A with our entire speaker lineup and breakout leaders.
- Dedicated reflection time designed to give you an opportunity to absorb the day’s sessions, set goals, dream big and dig deeper into the heart of your business.
- Plenty of face-to-face time with each speaker and breakout leader throughout the retreat.
- Three nights accommodations (April 25, 26 and 27) at the beautiful Travaasa Austin in a shared bedroom with two queen beds.
- A private 50 minute massage at Travaasa’s award-winning spa for ultimate relaxation and rest
- A beautifully styled welcome dinner at 7 pm on April 25, and an equally beautifully styled farewell dinner on the evening of April 27, as well as all meals, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages for the entirety of the retreat. Travaasa is a fully farm-to-table resort and all meals, snacks and beverages are locally sourced, organic and can be modified to meet any dietary restrictions.
- Thoughtfully curated gifts and surprises throughout the retreat designed to encourage, refresh and spoil you!
We’re limited seats to just 15 in order to preserve the relational, personal nature of this experience. Registration is expected to fill up quickly, and payment plans are available to accommodate your budget. After December 18th, our regular rate of $3,700 will kick in, so don’t delay in order to save $400 off your seat!
Join us for this truly one-of-a-kind experience this April, sweet friend! I can’t wait to see you there.