Y’all, what a way to kick of a New Year! I’m excited to announce that my small-but-mighty team is growing again! As b is for bonnie design continues to evolve, we’re fiercely committed to continue on our mission of transforming the way women entrepreneurs experience passion and purpose in their businesses.
I’m looking to bring on a detail-oriented Executive Assistant who enjoys being a part of a fun, growth-minded remote team! This position starts at 10 hours weekly with room to grow.
Working directly under yours truly and the Integrator, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative services and management. The position serves as a first point of contact for b is for bonnie students and clients including incoming inquiries, day-to-day correspondence throughout the our small-but-mighty team and outside vendors. This role requires strong communication, stellar organizational skills, and top-notch client experience skills.
You’re a good fit for this position if:
- You can work effectively with simple guidelines and are a self-starter
- Your friends describe you as “detail oriented” and “efficient”
- You are a team player who goes above and beyond to achieve a goal
- Phrases like ‘clear communication’ and ‘anticipating needs’ make you smile really big
- You are ready to learn about our business and quickly hit the ground running
- You LOVE learning! (Our team culture prioritizes personal, professional growth, and we’ve been known to have a quarterly book club 😉 )
- You can start out working 10 hours a week
- On average, you can be available during the range of 9am-5pm CST, Monday-Friday.
Sound like we’d be a great fit? Then I’d love to invite you to apply and join our team. We’re a fun bunch!
Working as part of the b is for bonnie design team isn’t a typical 9-to-5 desk job. As an independent contractor, you get to do your work from anywhere!
When you work with us, you’ll experience:
- Being a part of a team that’s invested and fully committed to dreaming, strategizing, and implementing our goals every single day.
- Having your voice matter! Every one of the team has the chance to regularly offer input, add value, and creative an intentional impact on the future of the company.
- Feeling supported and valued every step of the way from every member of the team.
- Growing as an individual! We believe in personal and professional growth, and this environment is perfect for someone who loves learning.
Curious about our mission here at b is for bonnie design? We’re an online company created to equip creative women entrepreneurs with the tools they need to infuse more purpose, passion and profit into their small business dreams. Through brand design, education, and a signature course for designers, we’re changing the way women entrepreneurs experience greater profit and purpose in their work.
Joining this team isn’t just a chance for a fun job in a creative environment. This is a chance to be a part of a mission that aims to transform the creative industry for the better! And it would be a joy to invite you to join the team as, together, we continue to bring that mission to life.
Click below to view the full position description and apply today!
leave a comment